Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Art Exhibit time -- Info on 2007 and 2009 Bookings

Its the time again.. I will be in the Firehouse Gallery Art Exhibit in Bay Shore, NY with some of my fellow artists. The opening is Dec. 14, 2007 at 4pm.
Here are some previews of photos that will be on exhibit.. I usually include one or two wedding photos that I have done in the year 2007 along with some personal work. I have been taking alot of photos of children lately. Being that my niece is getting older and more photojournalistic. In addition to that I have been slowly exploring child photography.

Just one annoucement on weddings, due to the overwhelming response to my recent website launch(which is great) I am going to be limiting the amount of weddings I will be doing in the year 2008. That way I can give proper individualized attention to the brides and grooms I book with. There are some dates left but not many. I will be booking for 2009 at the beginning of March.

Anyway here are some of the images going into the art exhibit:






No comments: