Monday, June 23, 2008

Ken and Kate - Alger House - NYC

This location, so unique! It was an a old carriage house converted into a loft style space for weddings and other events. Ken and Kate had a beautiful, unique wedding here. Just look at Kate's dress. I had a field day at this wedding with all the pieces of Art deco, Roman and Greek art work.

IMG_9424
mirror

IMG_9444
IMG_0823-Edit

IMG_1088
IMG_0835
IMG_0992
she showed off her dress to me
i love this

adorable cake
alger house - wedding

IMG_1017
love my new 50 1.4


Kate and Ken





4 comments:

didi said...

so unique and pretty!

Kamela said...

I LOVE YOUR WEDDING!! HOW AND WHERE DID YOU FIND YOUR DRESS? IT IS EXQUISITE!

Lois said...

Do you know who did these flowers? They are lovely.

Vintage Wedding Rings said...

The bride is amazing and so is her dress! Oh my god- I ahve NEVER seen such a beautifull dress! And the place- it sure is unique! I love loft spaces! I think you just showed me my dream wedding!