Sunday, September 14, 2008

A crazy weekend

This past weekend was just about the busiest it has been in a while..
-A beautiful wedding on 24 5th in NYC on Friday
- Saturday morning ... Client meetings and a meet up with some friends including Monica Z Photography.. We were supposed to have a shoot together, but the iffy weather did not help and it was cancelled.
As you see we look tired from the night before. (that's because we give it our all at every wedding :)



I got up slept and recharged.. played with my tilt shift lens that might I add Monica and her husband Chris had a blast with.


I met up with Rachel of Merge Weddings on Sunday.. we hung and got henna tattoos.

Rachel getting a henna tattoo
The day ended with a henna tattoo on my hand...

my hand
and a Indian Bridal Fashion Show:
bridal show

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura! Thanks for posting that photo of me getting henna! I hope you don't mind I posted it on my blog with a link to you. You were great to have around this weekend - I hope you're still alive!