Thursday, March 13, 2008

WPPI Conference - Away from March 14- March 19

I will be attending the WPPI Conference this week. ( Wedding and Portrait Photographers International )I am so excited to be going for my first time. Its one of the biggest trade shows for professional photographers, some of the best photographers in the world will be there. One of my big goals is to look for new album companies for the 2009 year, learn some new techniques, network, all that fun stuff and of course lots of photo shoots.
I am happy to meeting up with some fellow photographers and of course the ones I am sharing a room with :) :
Monica Z of Monica Z Photography, Chriselda of Chriselda Photography and Stacey of Venture Photography
I can't wait to get on that plane tomorrow! I have to finish packing !
All emails will be answered after March 19.
-L

3 comments:

Chriselda said...

yay!
i can't wait to see you!
and flights for sunday just booked up
:(
so... monday it is
waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anonymous said...

HAVE FUN! Take some pictures! And I can't wait for you to tell me all about it over a plate of Mexican something or other!

Myra - twigs and honey said...

I hope you've been having a great trip so far! Travel safe! I can't wait to see more of your work. Thank you so much for all your sweet support!