Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Jamie and David - NYC - Engagements

Jamie and David are getting married next year in Jan. They chose Riverside park for their engagements. It was a beautiful day and it was alot of fun capturing them. David showed off his dancing skills and Jamie did an amazing job posing. ( I love your dress Jamie, I am pretty sure I just saw in the new J. Crew Catalog. I love blues, the dress showed off beautifully in the photos)

Jamie and David rescued their adorable puppy Annabelle from a shelter, she was a wonderful last minute addition to the shoot.

IMG_9s137
IMG_9283-Edit

David, Annabelle and Jamie
IMG_91237
IMG_9259
a fav
IMG_9261
IMG_9184-Edit
IMG_9233


IMG_9380-Edit-Edit
IMG_9448
IMG_9210-Edit-2-Edit
IMG_9137

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks, Laura! The pictures came out great! We are so pleased!

Laura said...

Jamie, I am so glad you like them! :)