Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Updates..

I have been quite busy this past month.. I will be posting some new shoots that I did in the last two weeks including some new engagements and even a shoot with a 1 month old.(which I seldom do, wow all I can say is very challenging)
I am getting psyched for a Trash the Dress this weekend and some fun shoots coming your way.

My niece will be born next week so my husband and I will be away for parts of next week to go see her !
I found this image today while editing, Monica Z took it of me shooting a wedding, I am thinking of using it on my website..for my about me section.. I think I need a new pic here what do you you all think or maybe I just need a nice headshot??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura, I'm just gloating to everyone at liweddings.com/nycitywedding.com about having you as my photographer. Love to see your new work always checking your blog.

And my 2 cents is, I love this for your web site because it says so much of what your work is, vintage, modern, classic, personal, touching, edgy, pretty, light and airy...

you are emersed in light almsot as if capturing the photo has made you this way, its like your personal expression and take of the moment has wrapped you up in light

The hard edges are so distracting, but they are all coming out of the darkness and all point at you, its really an intersting photo

rachel said...

beautiful images Laura! It was such a joy to meet you and work with you. Let's do it again!