Friday, April 25, 2008

Tami and Pete - Milleridge Inn, NY

One of my favorite venues Milleridge Inn, has tons of old world charm. I have been going there since I was a kid, I even worked there for a week in 2001 while I was still in grad school. (that didn't last long - I am not exactly a waitress, I couldn't hold the tray up! lol)
Anyway, Tami and Pete looked amazing together throughout the whole wedding. Tami had a theme of Daisys through out the venue. ( as you will see from the cake )
My favorite thing to do at the Milleridge is of course going to the the village and eating their amazing cinnamon bread. I was pretty psyched to photograph them in the village .. Here are some of the pics:








Love this one.. the Thomas Jefferson Room :)



Love this one.. the Thomas Jefferson Room :)














The Village













Apparently the Groom was making food friends :


LOVE THIS: Right after the WIN!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura,
Gorgeous photos! I hope mine come out just as good! This is actually my cousin! I had no clue she was using you until I happened across your site! Can't wait to see what you can do on 8/8/08!
Tricia

Unknown said...

Hey Laura,

Beautiful pics - you really have a wonderful eye. Em and I are really excited to have you photograph our wedding, especially since it's going to be at that oh so very familiar West Sayville venue. :)

See you in the fall!

Cheers,
Jason Mastaitis

Laura said...

Hey Jay and Tricia - Thanks for your compliments..
Tricia - I can not believe that was your cousin!!! I can't wait to see what your wedding will be like..

Jay- I am super excited to shoot you and Emily wedding also, WSCC is amazing!! Remember I have that place scouted out lol...

Katie Beverley said...

Hey Laura! These images have a really cool look to them--love the confectionary/general store idea! Great job on these! (: