Wednesday, February 27, 2008

*I was tagged by " A Bride in the Making"

What is your occupation? Awesome Photographer by nights and weekends, art teacher by day!!
What color are your socks right now? Black as usual

What are you listening to right now? Eighties by Killing Joke :)

What was the last thing that you ate? Pancakes and turkey bacon my Husband made for me
Can you drive a stick shift? Sure can!! I had to, it was a "forced" learning experience

If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Violet

Last person you spoke to on the phone? My sister

Do you like the person who sent this to you? Oh yes! Even though I was married last year, I still love reading Brides blogs :) ! Wedding Planning is a process, a long one sometimes and I I think " A Bride in the Making " is a great blog for any bride to read!
Favorite drink? Chai Lattes

What is your favorite sport to watch? I don't watch sports.. maybe tennis for like a minute
Have you ever dyed your hair? Of course every couple of months, different shades of red
Pets? I love my llapso apso - Lobo

Favorite food? Mexican Food !

Last movie you watched? Sunshine - a really great cinematic film about the sun dying and team of scientists / astronauts sending a bomb into it to renite it. I am telling you you won't be wasting time watching this one, the director of Trainspotting directed this amazing flick.

Favorite Day of the Year? Hmmm... I would say Xmas, Its a happy time of year.

What do you do to vent anger? Exercise and video games

What was your favorite toy as a child? Haha I had all these old cameras I used to play with, also toy ones. I used to pretend I was a fashion photographer. I was 9 years old lol omg and Polaroid cameras!!! Loved them, ugh I am so upset they are going to stop production of Polaroid film :(

Which is your favorite, fall or spring? Love, Love Fall..

Hugs or kisses? Hugs!

What kind of pie? Apple Please

Living arrangements? I live in a 3 bedroom apt in Amityville on the second floor with my Husband in a 120 year old Victorian. I wish it was ours to keep.

When was the last time you cried? One of those Purina Dog chow commercials, it was about this owner leaving this dog behind they show the poor dog in a cage all lonely. :(

What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes and more shoes

Favorite smell? Grilled Cheese

What inspires you? Fellow photographer blogs, other photographers and my husband who pushes me to follow my goals

What are you afraid of? Planes ( but I still go on them )

Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? I don't eat hamburgers, only turkey burgers or boca

Favorite Car? Vintage classic cars

Favorite cat breed? Not a fan of cats

Favorite day of the week? Saturday

How many countries have you been to? 7 Countries -- Spain, Holland, Italy, England, France, Belgium, Mexico, Some Carribean areas ( Ireland in July)

I TAG:


Posted by Laura Ryan Photography

3 comments:

Chriselda said...

ack!
i wanted to be tagged!!!
omg!
two more weeks
just about!
you still on?!

Laura said...

I am so ON!!! Can't wait to hang with you and share our "crowded hotel room" experience..

Veronica said...

You're awesome as always! Thank you for the pics of your dress. You made such a gorgeous bride! I really hope to find something I like soon. I'm already tired of looking ;o)