Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Etsy.com

Since the wedding season won't start up again until the end of March I have had some free time on my hands and found this great site called Etsy.com
This site is a artists/craft maker / small business owners dream.. I found some of the coolest things on this site. I finally made my first purchase yesterday, I bought some Valentine's day

cookies and Cranberry scones for my family from Bubbleberrybaking on Etsy.com
They just looked amazing! In addition to just homebaked goods. They have cute crafts, hats, artwork and handbags you think of it they got it. I found a blog that focuses on the Etsy new wave of craftmaking for bridal planning here :
http://etsywedding.blogspot.com/

One word of advice this site is addicting
-L

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Oh, yes! Etsy is a recent new find for me. A great place for when you're looking for something unique and interesting. =o)