Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The 1st Official Post of 2008

2007 was an amazing year, 2005-2006 were great years also, but 2007 was the big year for myself growing as a full blown Wedding Photographer. Just striving to get the look and feel to my photographs was my main goal. ( Fun, natural and colorful )

2007 was about change, change for the better. Keith and I got married on 7/07/07, had an amazing year with the support of my husband, families and friends. We are enjoying married life so much.


In September there was a major change and overhaul to my website and look. I launched a new website, logo and a new look which has received a overwhelming response. I am so grateful to my family, friends for assisting me with this transition in my business. I couldn't had done it with out you all. ( You know who you are! ) Thank you Steve Castro @ www.atomikart.com

for designing my logo. Its awesome..

I want to also look back on the amount of photographer friends I have met in the last year you guys have taught me so much about everything!!


I am so excited for 2008, there have been so many brilliant couples that I have met in the last couple of months. I still have some dates open for 2008 not many but some. So please feel to email me with your inquiry. I don't have another wedding until March, so I will be spending that time doing album design, going to Missouri and planning a trip to Ireland with my hubby. I know all pretty random things, but tons of fun.

I am a little tired from last nights festivities so photo posting will have to wait until later.

-L



PS. Oh yeah.. My blog has had a makeover.. Orange with some accent pics.. I think like it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Welcome Laura!!!