Sunday, January 20, 2008

Venues

I get alot of questions about venues that I have photographed or will be shooting this year. I figured this would be a good time to share a list of those venues.
I look forward to shooting in new areas, locations and new states, new countries ?? :) I have also photographed at many beaches, clients homes & parks all over NYC & Long Island areas.
- Greentree Country Club NY
- Queens Botanical Garden - NY
- Milleridge Inn - Jericho - NY
- Giorgio's in Baiting Hollow - NY
- Alger House, NYC , NY
- Pellegrini Vineyards, NY
- West Sayville Country Club - NY (fav.. ok its a Fav. because I got married there :)
- Bubby's - Brooklyn - NY
- Stage 6 @ Steiner Studios - Brooklyn - NY
- Jedediah Hawkins Inn - NY
- Stewart Manor Country Club - NY
- Giorgio's - NY
- Queens County Farms - NY
- Caryle on the Green - NY
- Gurney's Inn - NY
- Timber Point - NY
- Old Field Club - Setauket - NY
- Hyatt Regency - Jersey City - NJ
- Gatsby's - NJ
- Twenty Four and Fifth - NYC
- Terrace on the Sky - NYC
- Westbury Manor - NY
- Lands End - NY
- Irish Coffee Pub - NY
- Bruno's of Astoria - NY
- Atlantis Marine World - NY
- The Crescent Beach Club - NY
- Miller Beach Surf Club - NY
- Bailey Aborteum - NY
- Lido Golf Club - NY
- Maritime Hotel, NYC
- Frank's - NYC
- W Hotel - Downtown - NYC
- Renaissance Astoria - NY
- de Seversky center - NYIT - NY
- Old Westbury Gardens - Old Westbury - NY
- Coral House, Baldwin - NY
- Hamlet Willow Creek Inn - Mt. Sinai - Ny
- Castello di Bourghese - Cutchogue, NY
- College Club of Boston, MA
- The Nyack Seaport Nyack, NY
Beaches-
Robert Moses, NY


I hope I didn't leave out any anything ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you "love" any venues in Connecticut?

Laura said...

Hi Le,
I have only shot one wedding in Ct, a home tent wedding. Ct does have have some really beautiful locations. I am open to all types of venues.
-Laura

Veronica said...

Hi Laura!

You are awesome to list all these local venues! I'm hoping to visit the Old Field Club in a few weeks. Sort of have my heart set on it actually. By their website alone, it looks like just what I'm looking for.

By the way, I"M BACK!!! =o)

Laura said...

Yay!!!! they found your blog???
If you want an old classic feel, I think you will like the Old Field Club alot, also check out alot of the lessings locations.. Even where I got married was amazing .. ( West Sayville Country Club)