Sunday, January 27, 2008

In Memory

My best friend Kelly's, Grandmother died this morning. She lived a long and full life. I remember her when I was 12, as the woman who would teach us fun games to play ( like penny poker) for hours. She was a really wonderful woman. Kelly asked me to restore some of her amazing photobooth photos of her Grandmother & Grandfather from the 40's. ( there is something so romantic about the Photobooth I just can not describe it) They both look so dapper, sigh I love the way women did their hair in the 40's.
Anyway I thought these images would be interesting to post, they are really beautiful and a romantic. Its such a great way for everyone to remember her.
Edit on 1/28/08 - I found out these photos were taken right around the time they got married
BEFORE:



AFTER:




Here is a one where the color was fixed just a bit..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you.

Blair Van Bussel said...

Such a fantastic way to remember her! What a cool thing to do for her.
Great job!