Friday, January 11, 2008

Ireland and more updates...

Wow, I did it I just booked a trip to Ireland. I am really excited about this trip. Keith and myself will be taking off at the end of June 2008 for this trip for a wonderful 8 night driving tour flying into Shannon. Yes we are driving manual, luckly we both know how. I am looking forward to seeing the art, especially castle ruins, monoliths and nature in general. My camera is going to go into a coma from all the photos I plan to take.. Oh .. could you imagine wedding photos right are these cliffs or anywhere in Ireland?? Droool

Here is a photo of the Cliffs of Moher:I can't wait to go here!!

from the National Geographic Site

In the last week, my inbox has been pretty full with emails. If I haven't gotten back to you yet all emails will be answered tonight.
I want to congratulate to everyone who just got newly engaged (big engagement time of the year) I look forward to assisting you all in your wedding photography needs!

No comments: