Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Chloe and Tadd - Bubby's in Brooklyn

Wow what can I say urban chic meets a purple themed sweet wedding. Chloe and Tadd's families are as close as you can get. Chloe is amazingly sweet woman who has a glowing personality and Tadd just compliments her so well.
Their location, Bubby's is an awesome location for a wedding, loft style space great for cocktail hour amazing reception space, photobooth.. mac and chesse, fried chicken, pulled pork mmmm, peanutbutter pie and chocolate cake for dessert....

Here is their slideshow of the whole day with my favorite images..





































What an amazing time I had, thanks Monica Z Photography for second shooting (driving from Indiana)and lol traveling through Brooklyn on subways with me....( I know that guacomole from Chiptole was a great reward before the wedding started :)

here we are in a dorky glory taking our self portraits...and thank you Monica for taking this pic of me at the wedding.. I seldom have any photos of myself in action
Yeah BABY

4 comments:

Monica Z. Photography said...

I cant wait till we shoot together again... it wont happen fast enough! your photos look AMAZING for sure!!!

Laura said...

Umm when is that again.. oh :( Jan.. we need to get you out here earlier!!!

Michelle E said...

this is gorgeous work! Bubbys is a great venue to shoot too.

Anonymous said...

Is it because it costs more money in the end to have an iPhone?
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url] [url=http://theindonesiajobs.com/phpbb-3-0-5-mods-by-viscontiflash/comment-page-1/#comment-401]unlock iphone[/url]