Monday, April 7, 2008

Bridal Finds: Twigs and Honey Love

I am very honored to have collaborated to do some product photography with Myra of Twigs and Honey (her blog is http://twigsandhoney.blogspot.com/ ) who has an amazing store filled with handmade vintage style hairpieces, necklaces, boutonnieres. I first found out about her lovely designs from Brooklyn Bride Blog.
I think these designs are wonderful and compliment any wedding to give a "vintage look, " or the handmade route . I just love how they are so beautiful and refreshing to look at.
I would love for one of my 2008 or 2009 brides to go for this look!!

Here are some pieces from her store:




I am so happy for her that she was featured in Etsy Storque today.
I recently had the honor of taking two of her pieces to Vegas and doing a shoot with some of my wedding photographer friends, yes we did stop traffic with these hairpieces:
Photos are a collaboration of Myself, Monica Z Photography and Chriselda Photography.
Monica and I played model on and off, but we had such a great time and Chriselda had a blast photographing us when we weren't embarassing her in Vegas, anyway look at these hothairpieces, these are some of the photos from the shoot:
flower_1
monica
me with veillooking vintage
monica
Monica rockin
monica
Laughing

a fun outtake of me and the fire hydrant



and from a seperate shoot a couple of weeks ago:
superoldschool
twigs and honey veil

1 comment:

Myra - twigs and honey said...

Hi Laura!!

You are too sweet and oh, so talented! Sorry that this is belated! I've been just out of it lately with all of the orders. I'm so happy that we got to work together. The photos were so lovely. I'd love to work with you again someday. :D

Let's keep in touch!
Keep up this fantastic work!!
Thank you!
Myra