Thursday, April 24, 2008

Interesting and a thoughtful wedding present

So my second cousin Norm who came to my wedding last year, created Charactures of us from our wedding day and hand delivered them to us yesterday. They are awesome and I thought I would share this with all of you. How cute is this? How cool might it be to have an artist drawing these type of pics for your on your wedding day of your guests or even have them made after the wedding...
Original Pic :

One was graphite with marker

The other
Adobe Illustrator coloring


And Norm Sonne's Website

1 comment:

Myra - twigs and honey said...

Hi Laura!!

I hope all is well with you!! Thank you for your kind comments on my blog! We definitely need to work together again someday.

I love these drawings! Too cute. And oh my... you look so lovely (as usual!). I love the veil - but I may be biased. haha!

Are you just totally swamped by now with wedding season just about to hit hard?

xoxo
Myra